Wednesday 12 November 2014

Zastie Interview : Kevin Tantowijaya

Hello guys, today I’d like to show you my interview with my own best friend who doesn’t know gunpla. I think it’s a good thing to interview this guy because we already got the 2 veteran in previous interviews. He also supports me in this blog. He is the one who lend me the camera I used. So let’s check it out.

Hey Kevin, do you like gunpla?
Yes, because I like the way the gunpla moves like the joints that it has which not all figures have and it was interesting to watch that, and also I like the design of the gunpla itself, it’s unique.

Since when?
When I knew zastiex, and that time he liked the Wing Zero Gundam, and I like the articulation of that gundam, so I wanted to buy a gunpla, but since I didn’t have money, I just can admire them. XD

What Gundam anime series have you watched?
I only watched the Seed series aired in Indonesia when umm… I think it was 2005 or 2006 I forget.

What is your favorite gundam anime series?
Seed of course, since I only watched this series. I think the design of the gundam is cool, the beam color is colorful.

What’s your favorite MS?
Strike Freedom or Destiny perhaps because I only know that. Lol

What kind of gunpla do you like?
The one that has great body and a lot of weapon, and also great color

What gunpla will you buy in near future?
If I have money maybe I will buy Unicorn Phenex, as the recommended gunpla from ZastieX. He told me about the normal Unicorn Gundam and I like it but after I see the gold one, I like it better. And yeah, because I don’t have any gunpla yet, Unicorn Phenex will be my first. And I don’t really know about the grades but ZastieX told me that the MG is better than the normal HG.

Mention 1 gunpla that you really want to have
I want to have Unicorn Phenex badly. Because the body is so cool, and have a golden color in his body, and it can transform.

Do you know bootleg gunpla? What do you know about it?
Just a little bit, maybe because of its quality, and maybe it can easily break down?

What do you expect from bootleg gunpla?
I expect the cheap price of course, because I can’t afford for the original one

Do you want to get one? If yes, what type?
Actually If I have some money, maybe I will buy the Unicorn Phennex. But because there is no bootleg of this kit, I don’t know what I want to get.

Can you give me your gunpla collection list?
Well, I don’t have any gunpla for now, but my sister have Lacus hime figurine, and maybe in the near future I will try to buy one bootleg gunpla, for experiment maybe? Because I scared, it can break anytime.

Thank you so much, Kevin. Hope you can get your MG Unicorn Phenex soon. :)


Yeah, the answers are satisfying enough for a guy who doesn’t really know gunpla. So actually gunpla or bootleg gunpla is really famous. Well, I think this interview section in this blog becomes more interesting and I’m looking forward to this section. Hopefully I can interview some great names in bootleg gunpla world. So that’s it guys, feel free to comment and see you in the next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment