Wednesday 17 September 2014

Zastie Interview: Aron Regan

Hello bootleg lovers, this is the first interview of this blog.The informant is my high school friend, Aron Regan. I often go to his house along with my other friends and we did random thing there. I know he liked gunpla since he was child. So I decided to ask him for this interview as a veteran gunpla collector. Why I called him veteran? Because he already knew gunpla since he was a child. All of his gunpla are Bandai, so it is a good chance to ask a non-bootleg lover to give his opinion about bootleg gunpla.

Hey Aron, do you like gunpla?
The answer is simple, yes.

Since when?
Since I was in 3rd grade of elementary school I think. The first series I watched at that time is Gundam Wing

What Gundam anime series have you watched?
Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed (including Seed Destiny), Gundam Build Fighter (only watch some episodes though lol), Gundam 00, Gundam Unicorn.

What is your favorite gundam anime series?
Gundam 00, because for me its a series with both good story and gundam design.

What’s your favorite MS?
00 Gundam along with its custom, because the Trans Am mechanism on it and the mobile suit design that match my style.

What kind of gunpla do you like?
The one with badass looking lol!

What gunpla will you buy in near future?
I think I’m not gonna buy anything soon because of some reasons I had, but if I have a chance to buy one, maybe I will buy MG 00 Quanta with its GN Sword IV Full Saber to complete my Setsuna F. Seiei collection lol.

Mention 1 gunpla that you really want to have
PG 00 Raiser maybe

Do you know bootleg gunpla? What do you know about it?
I’ve heard it so many times, but hearing a lot from others doesn’t mean that I know anything about that thing. So, until I try that myself, all I can say is that I don’t know anything about bootleg gunpla :)

What do you expect from bootleg gunpla?
I expect the good quality near the original one of course

Do you want to get one? If yes, what type?
Some exclusive item maybe, like MG talgeese III

Why do you choose that?
I’ve said it above, because its exclusive, Bandai didn’t produce it.

Can you give me your gunpla collection list?
SD Shining Gundam;
HG Neue Ziel, Duel, Forbidden, Calamity, Justice, 00 Raiser, 00 Quanta, Harute, Age FX;
NG Heavy Arms Custom, Sandrock Custom;
MG Exia, 00 Seven Sword..
That’s all i can remember lol

Thank you so much, Aron. Hope you can get your PG 00 Raiser and MG QAN-T soon possible. :)

So, overall, a good opinion from a non-bootleg lover about bootleg gunpla. The reason he said is included in my 10 Reasons To Buy BootlegGunpla. He showed that he wanted to buy the “exclusive item” that Bandai don’t have, MG Tallgeese III. That’s make sense because a lot of people waiting for that model came out. So that’s it guys. See you in the next post and feel free to comment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment