Friday 19 September 2014

My Favorite HG Bootleg Gunpla

Hello bootleg lovers, it’s already the 10th post. I'm happy with what I'm doing here. Now I’d like to share my opinion (again) about what are the most wanted kits in my mind. All of the model here are bootleg, so let’s start.

1. Unicorn Destroy Mode + Headbase + Gattling Gun (Daban)
Personally I like the design of RX Gundam series. I also like the design of the red psycho frame in the MS and also the overall design because Katoki Hajime made it. The kit also got bonus headbase and gattling gun which is good. Nothing I can say about this kit, it’s just wonderful.

2. 00 SevenSword (Gao Gao)
I like the kit because it has so many weapons. The buster sword and the gunblade are just amazing. The kit itself has the best articulation in the HG series so far. The gimmick on the kit is wonderful. Every weapon has its own gimmick. Start from the long and short swords which can be transformed from sword into gun, buster sword that has a nice gimmick to be a shield and the gunblade also very nice. I like the clear green blade on the gunblade and the GN Katar.

3. Nu Gundam (Gao Gao)
Basically, I like the mechanical things on a robot, like the joint with piston and hose. And that’s the characteristic of HGUC kit that Nu Gundam also has. The knee has the detail of pistons and hoses. They don’t move though, but it’s still better than just plain like on the knee joint of HG Dynames. Like I said before, I personally like the design of RX gundams. And the height of this kit made me like this kit more.

4. Throne Eins (Gao Gao)
I love the big launcher thingy. It’s just so long and looks very powerful. I also like the part on top of the head, reminds me of Justice family.

5. Throne Zwei (Gao Gao)
Although this kit does not have a good gundam face, but I like the orange color and the buster sword. The buster sword has a gimmick to be opened in the center of it to make it more badass. And I do like the unique design it has, kind of slim design and aerodynamic.

Yep, this kit comes in my favorite because I like the design of how the sword placed on the side of the wrist. Yes, 00 Gundam also has it but the 00 Raiser on Gao Gao doesn’t have it. It only comes in Transam Raiser version. So yeah, the clear green also very good.

7. Cherudim GNHW/R (Gao Gao)
Yeah, I love every GNHW upgrades kit. But this kit suits with my ‘military’ style. The shape of the head looks like SWAT helmet. The sniper and the dual piss. Nooo. 4 pistols it has is just so badass. The rifle bits also cool, although we cannot fully utilize the funnel system on it unless we make our own clear rod to hold the rifle bits.

8. Reborns (Gao Gao)
One of the most powerful enemy in the series that has nice gundam face. The transformation also looks unique, unusual. Although the weapons only rifle, shield and beam saber, the wings also can be funnels. So overall just so good.

This kit has normal Gundam design but the details and the edgy part are just so good. The face mask is reproduced nicely by Dragon Momoko. It also comes with 4 pink beam sabers. The stickers on this kit also very few.

So yeah, I think that's enough, not so many right? Maybe you are wondering why there is no Seed Destiny kits here. As you know, the line in bootleg is not that good, not only in bootleg but also in Bandai. So maybe if bootleg brands make the remaster series, I will put it on the list.

So that’s it guys, see you in the next post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment