Wednesday 8 October 2014

My Favorite Gundam Anime

Hello guys, a very nice day isn’t it? Well, in this nice day I’d like to share my ‘favorite’ things again. There might be so many ‘favorite’ in this blog. So this time is about my favorite gundam anime.

Well, because I’m one of those lucky 90s kid, the first gundam anime I watched was Wing Gundam. Yes, it was on air in 2000 in my country so I’m pretty amazed with the thing called ‘Gundam’. What I remember from the anime is just the rhinoceros and the girl in the closing. Yup, I always late to watch it because it started at 6AM and I always woke up around 7 on Sunday. So actually I didn’t really watch that anime. XD

And after Wing Gundam airing, Seed and Seed Destiny aired. Unfortunately I never watched it. I just heard from my friends that there was Gundam anime that time. So both Wing Gundam and Seed are not my favorite. So what is it? Yup, just like most people’s favorite, I like Gundam 00. I don’t know the exact year this series released, but it’s written 2007 in the opening. I feel quite disappointed when I know it because I watched it in 2011, so late. And you know what, I watched it from my cellphone. I copied it from my friend and convert it into smaller format because I didn’t have my own PC. And yes, I watched it without subtitle, amazing right? Even so, I really love what I watched, starts from the character, storyline and the gundams.

So why Gundam 00 comes as my favorite?

1. Gundam Design
Of course, watching gundam without loving the gundam itself would be weird. I love the design of all gundam in the series including the Ahead which has the worst design in the series IMO. The GN Drive thing make the design of the gundam better and the GN particle produced beautifully. The main gundams designed very well, they look cool. I like them all but personally I like Gundam Dynames. The enemy also designed very well. Tieren looks like Wanzers and the Enact or Overflag looks like Macross. Yeah, everything is very cool

2. War scene
Yeah, gundam is about war. I love the battle scene like the maneuver of the MS to move, shoot and evade. The war strategy also very interesting. The effect of the beams, the missiles and the explosion is just amazing.

3. Storyline
The story of this series is just amazing. It’s rather complicated and so many sad stories but that makes it loved by people. I love how a character involved in a problem, and how he solved it. It has the most rational story in the way something happened. It doesn’t have too many flashbacks like Seed does. For me, this series has the most interesting story so far.

So yeah, I cannot make too much explanation because this series is just amazing. A fool thing I did is I watched it until 4 times. The first of course when I watched it in my cellphone, second I watched it when I knew bootleg gunpla in my first year of university, the third times when I was stranded in someone’s land called Malaysia XD, and the last time I watched it when I went back to my country. And the most stupid thing I’ve done is, yesterday I copied the 1280px version! Yes, I planned to watch it again soon in a better video quality. XD


So that’s how much I like Gundam 00. Actually until know I only watched some series like Gundam Unicorn, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny, Char’s Counter Attack, Gundam 00 and Gundam Build Fighters. I also watched Gundam X, G Gundam, Gundam AGE and the old Mobile Suit Gundam but they’re not finished yet. And any other series like Gundam 0083 and so on I haven’t watched it yet but I have intention to do so. So yeah, there is any other series that will be my favorite perhaps. So see you later guys and feel free to comment. J

No comments:

Post a Comment