Thursday 9 October 2014

My Favorite Gundam Weapons

Hello guys, once again I’d like to share “my favorite” things related with gunpla. This time is the weapons. What kind of weapons I like? First we should list what is the kind of weapons in gunpla. We got sword, long sword, buster sword, dual swords, knife, beam saber, lance, beam lance, rifle, sniper rifle, buster rifle, pistol, dual pistols, cannon, bazooka, launcher, missiles, machine gun, gattling gun, shotgun, funnels, claw, grapple, arrow, shield, cloak, tomahawk, and many more. So many weapons in gundam world if we list. So what is my favorite weapon? Check it out.

Buster Rifle
Buster rifle comes in the first place. I kinda want to make the sniper rifle in the first place but the kind of the sniper rifle is not so many compared to the buster rifle. Everybody knows this weapon is badass. It looks like cannon but it is lighter and the output is not as big as cannon in a single charge. Buster rifle is just a big rifle I can say. But then, the ‘big’ makes it great. Usually it fires beam and in a single shot it can fires a normal output beam like a normal rifle. But what I like is the buster rifle usually can be charged to fire a bigger output beam or maybe just bigger than cannon or launcher, that’s cool. I like the buster rifles on Wing Gundam family, and Delta family and Zabanya.

Sniper Rifle
Well, actually not so many Gundams have sniper rifles. I like the Dynames’ and Cherudim’s the best. Sniper rifle has the output similar with the normal rifle but the accuracy is adorable. Yes, the accuracy provided by the scope. So of course, the one that have this weapon has a good shot rate pilot. Personally I like how Gunpla posed with the sniping poses, they’re so cool.

Dual Weapons
Why did I call it dual weapons? Because it can be dual sword, dual pistol, dual rifle and so on. I like how the right and the left hand wield the same weapons. The gundam looks symmetric and symmetric is cool. For dual sword I like something like Sengoku Astray’s and Sword Impulse’s. They’re so cool and looks very dangerous with the dual swords. For dual pistols, I like Dynames’, Cherudim’s, and Strike Noir’s. For dual rifle, I like GN Archer’s and Crossbone Maoh’s.

Buster Sword
The last is buster sword. Actually I like it so much but I like gun better than sword. Buster sword is a big big big sword held by both hands. The slashing power of a buster sword is very powerful but the speed to move it is very slow. So for the one who like ‘attack is the best defense’ suits to this. The slash area also very wide so by using a buster sword, 3 enemies MS can be torn in a single slas. Because buster sword is so big, usually it can be used as a shield too. I like the Astray Blue Frame’s, Throne Zwei’s and 00 Sevensword’s.

So yeah, I got 4 favorite weapons so far. How about you? Leave your comment below if you’d like to share your favorite weapons. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment